Increased reliability and efficiency for wind turbine drivetrains
Internationale Konferenz zum Antriebsstrang von Windturbinen, verschiedenen Konzepten und Optimierungsspielräumen bei damit zusammenhängenden Komponenten (Lager, Getriebe, Generatoren). Konferenzsprache ist Englisch.
In the race for more efficient and reliable wind turbines, drivetrain technology is in the very centre of attention. Next to geared and direct drives for different environments, alternative drivetrain concepts promise to optimise turbine efficiency and enhance reliability.
Our conference offers the unique opportunity to meet international technical experts from all relevant stakeholders, and discuss advances in different drivetrain concepts and related components with a strong focus on practical experience.
Join a focussed 2 day conference + workshop day, and
- Evaluate different main bearing concepts and their impact on the CoE
- Have a close look at cooling systems for DD generators to significantly increase torque
- Review case studies of multi MW drivetrain designs and discuss related challenges
- Share your view on testing requirements and standards in an open panel discussion
- Get damage statistics and explore the room for further design improvements
In this IQPC networking event, expert presentations are followed by discussions and interactive sessions.
The following companies have been invited to present:
• Aerodyn GmbH • Alstom Wind • AMSC Windtech GmbH • DTU Denmark • E.ON Climate & Renewables • EDP Renewables • Envision Energy AS • Gamesa Wind • GOLIATH Wind OÜ • GE Wind Energy • DNV GL • Leitwind AG • MHI Vestas Offshore Wind • MTOI Wind Turbines, S.L. • Senvion SE • Siemens Wind Power • The Switch • RWTH Aachen • Samsung HI • Siemens AG • The Switch • Vattenfall Vindkraft A/S • W2E Wind to Energy GmbH • Winergy • ZF Wind Power